- Travel Savings
Vacation Rewards provides consumers with a Best Price Guarantee, exceptional concierge service, and
- Healthy Living
- Mariel's Notes on Climbing and Nature
When I think of climbing I think of silence peace and challenge. I have not climbed for long, just
- Lea on Life
- Finding the Right Words
It is frightening and sad to watch the news and hear horrific stories about children and teachers
- Gluten-Free Dining is Here to Stay
An estimated 1 in 133 people suffer from a wheat, rye, barley and oats intolerance. This gluten
- Cigars & Fine Watches
- The Cuban Embargo
Within the cigar world there is probably not a more hot button issue like the trade embargo placed
- 7 things you should never say in an interview
You dry cleaned your suit. You've got a dozen copies of your resume, just in case. You arrived
- Understanding Mutual Fund Basics & Their Place in your Portfolio
Millions of household investors have placed all or part of their accumulated assets into mutual
- Green Living
- e-Waste and e-Cycling
As the global production and consumption of electronic goods increases, implementing comprehensive
- Startup Professionals Musings
- Don't Let These 7 Excuses Sink Your Startup
When I heard a friend and business mentor say, “Your startup won’t fail if you don’t quit,” I
- You've Got The Cutest Little Baby Face...
I have been a digital photography fan from day one, and an even bigger fan of applications created
Too stressed to whip up food for your next get-together? Watch this simple tutorial on how a few simple tricks can turn store-bought food into delicious, bite-sized snacks that will wow your guests. Don't worry, we won't tell. Read More »
- SEE MORE ARTICLES
How-To Host a Cool Twist on a Traditional Tea Party [VIDEO]
Cheryl and her sweet friends Lin Sue Cooney and Cindy Leech from Sweet-Stops enjoy a fun twist on a tea party with ice cream topped with chocolate sauce, sprinkled with toffee bits and of course a cherry on top−all served up in a tea cup! Great party for kids or group of girlfriends! Read More »
How-To Figure out the Right Amount of Alcohol for a Party
Being a hostess doesn't require a law degree, but you do need to ace this question on the bar exam: how much liquor do you need to buy for a cocktail party? Read More »
Emerging star on the lifestyle scene, Cheryl Najafi is a NY Times best-selling author, speaker, and CEO of leading lifestyle media company, CherylStyle. Founded as the culmination of Cheryl’s lifelong mission to get people to “break the rules of proper entertaining,” CherylStyle is brimming with expert tips for your next great gathering. Cheryl’s book, “You’re So Invited: Panic Less, Play More, And Get Your Party On!” hit #1 on Barnes&Noble.com, supported by a 17-city book tour featuring speaking appearances at Pottery Barn stores nationwide. To learn more, please visit http://cherylstyle.com.
- Column Archive
- How-To Turn Any Food Into a Perfect Party Snack [VIDEO]
- Make School Days Simpler With This Delicious Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Spice Up Your Summer With Peach S’mores
- Sip into Summer With This Peach Sangria Recipe
- How-to Throw a Retro-Cool Penthouse Party—Even if You Live in a Basement
- How-to Make a Delicious Infused Water Drink [VIDEO]
- How-to Make an Underwater Hula Hoop Obstacle Course
- The Ultimate Summer Sipper—Homemade Blueberry Lemonade
- Celebrate Summer with a DIY Seasonal Centerpiece
- First Apartment Basics [VIDEO]
- 7 Heat-Busting Summertime Drinks & Cocktails
- Happy 4th of July from CherylStyle
- 5 Tips for Family-Friendly Summertime Fun
- 5 Adorable (and Affordable) Father’s Day Gifts
- Putting the Gift in Gift Cards
- Travel Tips--How to Pack a Ton of Style into a Small Suitcase
- How to Entertain Out of Town Guests for the Weekend
- Taking Mr. Potato Head Back to His Roots
- Shake Up Your St. Patrick’s Day With This Pot of Gold Jell-O Coins Recipe
- Fondue Is a Fun-Do
- Love-Hate Relationship With Valentine's Day
- Everything’s Coming Up Roses!
- Great Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Him
- Don't Forget to Juice Your Veggies
- New Year, New You
- The Final Countdown
- Tis The Season To Rethink Your Christmas Colors
- Mix Mastery
- Four tips to make holiday housecleaning a snap
- Taking the Snooze out of the Museum
- CherylStyle.com Launches in Beta!
- Let's Ring in the New School Year
- Tweens and Teens Will Go Ape Over This Birthday Party
- Entertaining Clients In The Office Made Easy
- Kids Will Go Hog Wild for This High Octane Party
- Instead of Taking an Afternoon Snooze, Try Throwin' Sum Shoes!
- Looking for Some Wicket Fun?
- Try Bocce for Your Next Summer Gathering
- Plan a Bang Up Fourth of July Barbecue
- Make Your Party-By-The-Water Go Swimmingly
- Celebrate America's Other Independence Day
- The Inside Scoop on Making an Outdoor Party Survival Kit
- Rev Up Your Memorial Day!
- An End-Of-School Gift for Teacher that Really Makes the Grade
- Hang time is more exciting with the NBA Party on a Platter
- Upcoming graduation?
- Honoring The Other Mothers In Your Life
- Hurray for the USA!
- Spring is in the Flair!
- This Mother's Day, Think Inside the Box