- Ask the Conversion Marketing Experts
- Answers to your Digital & Content Marketing Questions
Ask the Conversion Marketing Experts is a new, weekly column to help you answer all of your
- Entertaining At Home
- Simple Tips to Make Store-Bought Food Look Fab
Too stressed to whip up food for your next get-together? Watch this simple tutorial on how a few
- Travel Savings
Vacation Rewards provides consumers with a Best Price Guarantee, exceptional concierge service, and
- Healthy Living
- Mariel's Notes on Climbing and Nature
When I think of climbing I think of silence peace and challenge. I have not climbed for long, just
- Lea on Life
- Finding the Right Words
It is frightening and sad to watch the news and hear horrific stories about children and teachers
- Gluten-Free Dining is Here to Stay
An estimated 1 in 133 people suffer from a wheat, rye, barley and oats intolerance. This gluten
- Cigars & Fine Watches
- The Cuban Embargo
Within the cigar world there is probably not a more hot button issue like the trade embargo placed
- 7 things you should never say in an interview
You dry cleaned your suit. You've got a dozen copies of your resume, just in case. You arrived
- Green Living
- e-Waste and e-Cycling
As the global production and consumption of electronic goods increases, implementing comprehensive
- Startup Professionals Musings
- Every Entrepreneur Needs Help In Getting Things Done
The universal challenge of every startup founder is to get everything done that needs to get done
- You've Got The Cutest Little Baby Face...
I have been a digital photography fan from day one, and an even bigger fan of applications created
Millions of household investors have placed all or part of their accumulated assets into mutual funds. A mutual fund describes a professionally managed pool of assets. This pool of assets is used by the fund manager to purchase specific equities, bonds or cash instruments to achieve a stated investment objective as outlined in the fund’s prospectus. In today’s investment marketplace, there are nearly 20,000 mutual funds. Are these investments outperforming the underlying market indexes? Why are so many investors drawn to this investment type? And, if you are currently invested in funds, how do you evaluate their performance? RetireLock helps answer these questions. Read More »
- SEE MORE ARTICLES
Those Living on a Fixed Income Today
Saving and preparing for retirement is much different than living in retirement. Today's financial planning roadmap is challenging to navigate. Experienced financial advisors for people "in retirement" could help avoid a retirement fiscal cliff. Read More »
Will Your Annuity Payout? Get its Payout Factor
Protecting income is critical to a successful retirement plan. An annuity is becoming an increasing popular way to protect retirement assets and retirement income. However, annuities are sold not purchased. knowing the payout factor can protect you from being sold a low quality annuity. Read More »
Jim Richards has built his company, and his reputation, by capturing the human side of Financial Services. Taking the client perspective first, he focuses on dispelling the myths often populating the Financial market. His research and reporting advocates for consumer truth and through this Richards has created a loyal, informed readership.
As doubts and uncertainty in the financial sector have risen, Richards saw the need for an unbiased resource that consumers could turn to for support and created RetireLock. An organization that provides more than just peace of mind, RetireLock works both as a consumer advocate and support to Financial Advisors that want to do it right. The name RetireLock has become synonymous with confidence and certainty; leaving consumers more secure with whom they’re entrusting their financial decisions.
Jim Richards is a syndicated columnist and regular contributor to Scottsdale.com.
- Column Archive
- Increase Retirement Income by Using the Annuity Payout Factor
- Fear of Outliving Retirement Assets Now Tops the Fear of Death
- Beam Me Up
- Encore is for Performers
- Call, Reply, Connect, Follow, Tweet, Comment
- Laugh Your Way to Health and Longevity
- Female Boomers Make a Big Impact on the Web
- Boomers Seek Adventurous Travel
- Rightsize Your Lifestyle
- Retirement Times are Changing – Traditional Methods of Investing are Becoming Obsolete!
- Preferred Stock for Income
- Social Security & Retirement Income Analysis (Free Report at the end)
- Understanding Retirement Solution Basics
- Economic Uncertainty Leads to Incresed Capital Movement into Annuities
- Can You Afford to Lose 60% of Your Income During Retirement?
- Introduction to Interest Rates
- The International Gold Marketplace - Should you be Bearish or Bullish?
- The Client is Priority #1
- What is Retirement?