- Entertaining At Home
- How-To Host a Cool Twist on a Traditional Tea Party [VIDEO]
Cheryl and her sweet friends Lin Sue Cooney and Cindy Leech from Sweet-Stops enjoy a fun twist on a
- The Vegas You
Hotels and No-tells For many visiting the land of a million lights, the only place to stay is on
- Healthy Living
- Running From Crazy
Mariel Hemmingway’s story, Running From Crazy, officially launched in theaters November 1st. The
- Lea on Life
- Finding the Right Words
It is frightening and sad to watch the news and hear horrific stories about children and teachers
- Restaurants For A Holiday Party
There is always a little added pressure to pick the right venue for a holiday party. During this
- Cigars & Fine Watches
- Aging Room Quattro Review
Last year, Oliveros launched a new line of cigars called Swag, a Domincan puro that was a big
- Job Hunting? Check out the fastest growing industries
When you're job hunting, knowing which industries are hiring is part of the battle. In the midst of
- Green Living
- Home Improvement and Recycling
Americans spend over $200 billion annually on home improvement projects. These projects can vary
- Startup Professionals Musings
- 8 Tips To Help You Dodge Common Startup Mistakes
Behind most great startup success stories is a long list of mistakes! Unfortunately, for every
- High Tech Makes A Splash
Most pool parties are notoriously low tech-blowing up rubber pool rafts, cooking over an open
Saving and preparing for retirement is much different than living in retirement. Today's financial planning roadmap is challenging to navigate. Experienced financial advisors for people "in retirement" could help avoid a retirement fiscal cliff. Read More »
- SEE MORE ARTICLES
Will Your Annuity Payout? Get its Payout Factor
Protecting income is critical to a successful retirement plan. An annuity is becoming an increasing popular way to protect retirement assets and retirement income. However, annuities are sold not purchased. knowing the payout factor can protect you from being sold a low quality annuity. Read More »
Increase Retirement Income by Using the Annuity Payout Factor
A new term is emerging in retirement planning called gamma. Gamma is the measure of how much better you would be if you made the right retirement decisions. When is comes to annuities; gamma is measured by calculating the payout factor Read More »
Jim Richards has built his company, and his reputation, by capturing the human side of Financial Services. Taking the client perspective first, he focuses on dispelling the myths often populating the Financial market. His research and reporting advocates for consumer truth and through this Richards has created a loyal, informed readership.
As doubts and uncertainty in the financial sector have risen, Richards saw the need for an unbiased resource that consumers could turn to for support and created RetireLock. An organization that provides more than just peace of mind, RetireLock works both as a consumer advocate and support to Financial Advisors that want to do it right. The name RetireLock has become synonymous with confidence and certainty; leaving consumers more secure with whom they’re entrusting their financial decisions.
Jim Richards is a syndicated columnist and regular contributor to Scottsdale.com.
- Column Archive
- Fear of Outliving Retirement Assets Now Tops the Fear of Death
- Beam Me Up
- Encore is for Performers
- Call, Reply, Connect, Follow, Tweet, Comment
- Laugh Your Way to Health and Longevity
- Female Boomers Make a Big Impact on the Web
- Boomers Seek Adventurous Travel
- Rightsize Your Lifestyle
- Retirement Times are Changing – Traditional Methods of Investing are Becoming Obsolete!
- Preferred Stock for Income
- Social Security & Retirement Income Analysis (Free Report at the end)
- Understanding Mutual Fund Basics & Their Place in your Portfolio
- Understanding Retirement Solution Basics
- Economic Uncertainty Leads to Incresed Capital Movement into Annuities
- Can You Afford to Lose 60% of Your Income During Retirement?
- Introduction to Interest Rates
- The International Gold Marketplace - Should you be Bearish or Bullish?
- The Client is Priority #1
- What is Retirement?