San Francisco may have the sizzle when it comes to nightlife, but Santa Clara has its own thriving scene after dark. Downtown Santa Clara has many shops and restaurants with extended hours late into the evening, especially during the summer months. Looking to watch the game? There are plenty of sports bars and restaurants in Santa Clara where you can grab a bite to eat and watch the game with friends. Everybody might not know your name, but you are sure to find plenty of friendly sports fans eager to share your enthusiasm.
Santa Clara Night Clubs
Nightclubs in the Santa Clara offer a decent mix of dance music, live bands, good food, good service, and even a few laughs.
• Avalon Night Club - This is a great place to enjoy live music. Top bands performing several genres of music are known to frequent the club, although rock and alternative acts seem to be audience favorites.
• ComedySportz - Looking for a good laugh when not watching the big game? You'll find it here. The club is known for its award-winning interactive comedy shows.
• Motif Restaurant and Club - Located in Downtown Santa Clara, this club comes highly recommended based on comments by satisfied regulars who find it to be an ideal place to go clubbing after a hard day's work or while relaxing on the weekend.
Santa Clara Bars
Santa Clara bars are a mix, ranging from elegant to casual. Some offer a place to relax and unwind after work, others are watering holes where you can watch the game while sipping a cold beer.
• C & J's Sports Bar - Need a great place to experience some local flavor? You are likely to hear locals spinning a favorite yarn at C & J's Sports Bar as you wait to be served or enjoy the game. Everyone is welcome.
• JJ's Blues - This local favorite has been around for years. Many blues legends past and present have played here. No matter what your skill level is, if you know how to play the blues you'll be given a chance to drown your sorrows in music before heading over to the bar.
• Blinky's Can't Say - Here's another great neighborhood bar in Santa Clara. Guests say food and drinks are priced right and good. Friday night is karaoke night if you are looking for a place to belt out some tunes.